Product Page Reviews: Read reviews at the bottom of each product page on our store website. Read reviews of our best-selling natural muscle relaxation supplement Mag R&R, here.
Seller Reviews from Amazon.com customers (99% positive in last 12 months): see reviews here. [Amazon is amazingly convenient, but don't forget that you get exclusive discounts and content when you order from Shop.saltwrap.com. And, you get free shipping on all orders $50+.]
Our email support hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. E.S.T., Monday through Friday.
If you send us an email over the weekend, we'll get back with you first thing Monday morning.
Other Review Resources:
Third-party review sites that use bots to automatically gather data are often not the most reliable way to verify a company (or product's) effectiveness. But since we receive questions about these types of review sites, I'll mention a few of the most popular here:
Consumer Health Digest: This review site posts reviews of products written by researchers. Reviews appear to be based off of basic reviews of literature, not first-hand experience of the reviewer.
Fakespot: This site judges a product's trustworthiness based on % of verified reviews (versus possible fake reviews). Our products have scored 90%+. Which makes sense, because we don't promote fake reviews.
Review Meta: This site estimates the percentage of verified reviews (versus possible fake reviews). At the time of this writing, 92% of our product reviews are "Verified Purchase" reviews. That leaves 8% of reviewers who either bought products from a different site, or did not sign into their account before posting a review.
Swing on over to our blog page to learn more about sports nutrition for injury recovery, sustainable performance, and longevity.
Or, check out our therapeutic sports nutrition products in the SaltWrap Store:
All SaltWrap supplements are made in the U.S.A., in FDA registered GMP Certified facilities, and third-party tested for accuracy and potency. We use only science-backed ingredients in clinically supported doses, without artificial sweeteners, dyes, or fillers.
*These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.